Class C (Children) Stock Eligibility Criteria
Welcome. Before filling out the Class C Application,
please make sure the eligibility criteria have been
- The child of an Original* Doyon Class A, B, C or D
* Original shareholders received their shares directly
from Doyon, not through gift or inheritance; and
- One-quarter or more Alaska Native blood
- Born after December 18, 1971;
Ready to enroll?
If you have determined that the eligibility criteria
have been met, then you are ready to start:
- Download and complete the Class C Application PDF
- If child is adopted also download and complete Adoption Form PDF
Check list for submitting Doyon Class C application:
- Is each Class C application complete, signed and
- Is the Original Birth Certificate included?
- Any additional documents as required to prove eligibility
Additional documents...REQUIRED, if applicable:
- CERTIFICATE OF INDIAN BLOOD (CIB)
If biological parent(s) is Alaska Native, and not
enrolled to Doyon, provide that parent's CIB.
- ADOPTION FORM and ADOPTION COURT ORDER
(if adopted by one or both parents.) Documents must
show the biological parent(s) name(s). If court order
does not show biological parents, contact Shareholder
- PROOF OF NAME CHANGE
If different than on birth certificate e.g. Marriage/Divorce
- PROOF OF CUSTODIANSHIP
Court Order or Power of Attorney if not biological
or adoptive parent
- PATERNITY AFFIDAVIT
If parent is not listed on your birth certificate
Mail the application & documents to...
1 Doyon Place, Suite 300
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Need Additional Information?
Have a question or need help?
Call toll free at 1-888-478-4755 ext. 2040, in Fairbanks at 459-2040, or email email@example.com.